Troubleshoot ctcLink issues?
Troubleshooting Issues with ctcLink
1. Before you access ctcLink you must first Activate your ctcLink Account.
Tips for account activation:
- Your ctcLink password should NOT contain any part of your name.
- The answer to your security question should not have any special characters (i.e. #, ', ~) and must be at least six (6) letters or numbers long.
2. Are you visiting the correct ctcLink Login Page?
3. Are you logging in to ctcLink with your ctcLink ID? This is a number and not an email address (email@example.com). If you have forgotten your ctcLink ID, follow these instructions to Recover your ctcLink ID.
4. Are you using the correct password for ctcLink? The password for ctcLink was chosen when you activated the account and is different than the one used to log into your email or computers on campus. Follow this link to see how to Reset your ctcLink Password.
5. ctcLink can experience issues depending on the Internet Browser that is being used. Please try an alternate browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge).
6. Are ctcLink windows not "popping up" for you in your browser? Learn how to enable popups.
7. Some ctcLink issues can be resolved by clearing your Browser cache and cookies. Follow these instructions.
Need More Help? Contact:
IT Services Help Desk
if you run into any issues following this guide, please contact the IT Services Help Desk to resolve them.
We're open from 7:30am to 5:30pm weekdays:
- at 360-596-5544
- or firstname.lastname@example.org
- or https://spscc.zoom.us/j/99293489933
- or even visit us in person on the first floor of Building 25