Cancel an Absence Request
To perform this HR-related task, you must first Navigate to the HCM Self Service Homepages.
Note: You will only be able to cancel an absence request if it has not yet been approved. If it need to cancel an absence request that has already been approved you need to contact your manager to Deny the absence request.
1. On your Employee Self Service homepage, select the Time tile.
2. On the Time tile, select the Cancel Absence tile.
3. When the View Requests page displays, select the absence request to want to cancel.
4. When the Absence Details page displays, select Cancel Absence in the top right corner of the page.
5. You can make comments although this is optional. Note: Comments submitted cannot be edited and are considered discoverable.
6. When the confirmation page opens, select Yes to confirm.
7. The Absence Details page will display, with a status of Cancelled.
Need More Help? Contact:
if you run into any issues following this guide, please contact the IT Services Help Desk to resolve them.
We're open from 7:30am to 5:30pm weekdays:
- at 360-596-5544
- or firstname.lastname@example.org
- or https://spscc.zoom.us/j/99293489933
- or even visit us in person on the first floor of Building 25