Approve a Requisition
This page is to help managers walk through the process of approving requisitions.
1. Use the Navigator to move from Purchasing > Requisitions > Manage Requisition Approvals.
2. When the Manage Requisition Approvals search page displays, enter search criteria to identify your requisition.
3. Click Search.
- When the Requisitions section of the page populates, select the Req ID of your requisition.
5. When the Requisition page displays, select Approve or Deny.
6. When the Approver Comments window displays, enter your comments.
7. Select Submit.
8. The Approver Comments window will disappear, and the Requisition page displays the outcome of your action.
9. Click the back button in the top left corner to return to the < Manage Requisition Approvals page.
10. When the Manage Requisition Approvals page displays, your requisition’s Action/Status shows the result of your action.
11. Approval process is complete.
Need More Help? Contact:
If you run into any issues following this guide, please contact the Procurement Office to resolve them. We're open from 8 am to 5 pm weekdays.
- Call us at (360) 596-5249 or (360) 596-5583
- Email us at Purchasing@spscc.edu
- Zoom us at https://spscc.zoom.us/j/99293489933
- Visit us in person in Building 25-246 or Building 16-219