View My Monthly Work Schedule
To perform this HR-related task, you must first Navigate to the HCM Self Service Homepages.
View the Monthly Schedule
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Self Service > Time Reporting > View Time > Monthly Schedule
- The Monthly Schedule page displays.
- If a punch or flex schedule is displayed for the day, the daily cell of the monthly schedule will display the:
- Shift ID,
- the number of Scheduled Hours,
- and the start and end time of the shift.
- If an elapsed schedule for the day is displayed, the Shift ID and Scheduled Hours will be displayed in the daily cell of the month.
- If there is more than one shift for the day, the daily cell will display all the shift information and will be displayed on the Daily Detail page.
- Select a Job Title from the drop-down at the top of the page, if employee has multiple jobs.
- Use the Previous Month and Next Month links to navigate through the calendar.
- Or the month and year drop-down menu can also be used.
- Select a specific calendar date link to drill into the daily detail of the schedule.
- Use the Schedule Detail for page to view details of the primary or alternate schedule.
- You can also view:
- and Holiday details.
- Select the Return to Monthly Schedule link.
- The Monthly Schedule will display.
- The Legend section at the bottom of the page explains the various icons you can see in the schedule.
- Use the Notify button to alert your manager of changes you would like made to your schedule.
- The process to review a monthly schedule is now complete.
- End of procedure.