Update My Payroll Direct Deposit Information
To perform this HR-related task, you must first Navigate to the HCM Self Services Homepages.
Adding Direct Deposit Account via Employee Self Service
NOTE: One of the bank accounts needs to be set up as Deposit Type of Remaining Balance.
In the case of multiple accounts, the remaining funds will be automatically paid to the Remaining Balance account.
Navigation: Employee Self Service home page > Payroll tile
- The Payroll page displays.
- Select the Direct Deposit tab from the left side of the screen.
- The Direct Deposit page displays.
- You can view the list of your existing direct deposit accounts with details.
- Select the plus [+] icon to add account.
- The Add Account page displays.
- Enter the following:
- Nickname: Enter a unique account name for each direct deposit entry.
- Payment Method: (has been set to Direct Deposit).
- Routing Number: Enter the routing number. The system validates the Bank Routing Number. Select the information icon to view sample checks with routing number format.
- A Check Example pagelet displays.
- Select the [x] to close the pagelet.
- The Add Account page displays again.
- In the Pay Distribution section, enter the following:
- Pay Distribution: Enter pay distribution information.
- Account Type: Select the account type. Valid values will be Checking or Savings.
- Deposit Type: Select the deposit type. Valid values to choose from are Amount, Percent or Remaining Balance.
- Amount or Percent:
- Amount - Select this option if a fixed dollar amount should be deposited in this account.
- Percent - Select this option if a specific percentage of your net pay should be deposited in this account.
- Remaining Balance - Select this option if the balance of your pay is to be deposited in this account.
- Select Save.
NOTE: One of your accounts needs to be set up as Deposit Type of Remaining Balance. In the case of multiple accounts, the remaining funds will be automatically paid to the Remaining Balance account.
- Once Save is selected, a new direct deposit account is created and you will be routed to the Direct Deposit page.
- Process complete.