Know when to use ctcLinkID instead of my ClipperID
Here at SPSCC, you will mainly use two login accounts, the statewide ctcLinkID, and the SPSCC-specific ClipperID.
Your ctcLink ID and ClipperID are two completely separate accounts. Your passwords and ID are different for both of them. Resetting a password for one does not reset it for the other.
- Used statewide to open ctcLink through this login here: https://myaccount.ctclink.us/
- If you have activated ctcLink while attending another college, use the same ctcLink ID for all Washington State colleges.
- Students use ctcLink to complete registration, student financial aid, check grades, order transcripts.
- Employees use ctcLink to find and open class rosters, financial services, updating your information, submitting timesheets, requesting leave, payroll information
SPSCC ClipperID (email address)
- Applications such as Canvas, Office 365 / Email, Starfish, etc.
- Access on campus computers / labs
- Requires Multi-Factor Authentication for Employees (set it up here)
- Supports optional Multi-factor Authentication for Students (set it up here)
- Has a dashboard that lists the applications available to you at https://login.spscc.edu
- Password recovery for the ClipperID is setup at our settings tool, and recovered using the recovery tool.
- You can review our ClipperID How-to's here.
Need More Help? Contact:
IT Services Help Desk
if you run into any issues following this guide, please contact the IT Services Help Desk to resolve them.
We're open from 7:30am to 5:30pm weekdays:
- at 360-596-5544
- or email@example.com
- or https://spscc.zoom.us/j/99293489933
- or even visit us in person on the first floor of Building 25