View My Class Roster and Waitlisted Students
Navigation: Gateway > Faculty Center
The My Schedule page displays.
On the My Schedule page, verify you are viewing the correct term and institution. If necessary, select Change Term to change between terms or institutions.
To view the Class Roster for an individual class, select the Class Roster icon (Looks like three figures standing together) next to the appropriate class.
- The Class Roster page displays with the selected class.
- Change between classes by selecting the Change Class button.
- The My Schedule page will update to allow a different class to be selected.
- In the Enrollment Status field select the dropdown menu button.
- If any students are waitlisted or have dropped the class, those options will be available to select.
- To view all students regardless of Enrollment Status, select the All option.
- To view Waitlisted Students, change the status in the Enrollment Status dropdown box to Waiting.
Waitlisted Students and their position on the Waitlist will be displayed.
- Check the box to notify the student.
- Select Notify Selected Students. This will open your email program pre-addressed to that student.
You can send an email to each student individually, or to a group of selected students, or to all waitlisted students together.