Recover my ClipperID Password
If you have forgotten your password, we have a self-help recovery tool available.
- To use the tool, go to https://account.spscc.edu/recovery
- There, enter your ClipperID and select which recovery contact you would like to use.
- You will be emailed or texted a code, to enter on the next screen.
- Once that's entered and verified, you will get a screen to enter your new password.
If you don't have access to your recovery contact, have no recovery contact assigned, or have any other issue, you'll have to visit our Help Desk in person. We're located on the ground floor of Building 25 on the Mottman campus.
Need More Help? Contact:
IT Services Help Desk
if you run into any issues following this guide, please contact the IT Services Help Desk to resolve them.
We're open from 7:30am to 5:30pm weekdays:
- at 360-596-5544
- or firstname.lastname@example.org
- or https://spscc.zoom.us/j/99293489933
- or even visit us in person on the first floor of Building 25