Enter Overtime Request
Use this document as a reference for requesting overtime in ctcLink.
Employee Self Service Overtime Requests
Navigation: Employee Self Service (homepage) > Time (tile/homepage) > CTC Time (tile)
- The Time homepage displays.
- Select the CTC Time Tile.
- The CTC Time homepage displays.
- Select the Overtime Requests heading on the sidebar.
- To view past requests, select a Month and Year from the drop-down menus.
- Select the View Requests button, or
- To see all requests, select the View All Requests checkbox and then select the View Requests button.
- To make a new request Select Add Request.
- The Overtime Request Details page displays.
- Selecting Details on a request will display all data, comments, and current state of approval workflow.
- Fill in Date on Request.
- Fill in Overtime Hours.
- Add a Comment (this should be based on your institution’s request policy).
- Select the Submit button.
- The Submit Confirmation page displays.
- Select the OK button.
NOTE: IF your request is denied, due to needed corrections, etc. - you will need to submit a NEW request.
- The process to request overtime is now complete.
- End of procedure.
Need More Help? Contact:
Human Resources Office
If you run into any issues following this guide, please contact the Human Resources Office to resolve them. We're open from 8 am to 5 pm weekdays:
- Call us at (360) 596-5500
- Email us at HumanResourcesStaff@spscc.edu
- Visit us in person in Building 25 Room 220